Working With the Community
Golden Triangle Construction, Inc. has a core belief of supporting the community through financial and volunteer donations. Through this core belief, GTC has set up a GTC Community Fund, which is a Non-Profit Donor Advised Fund of the Longmont Community Foundation.
- GTC will provide a volunteer bank reimbursement program. This program will reward employee involvement in the community with a financial contribution to the GTC Community Fund.
- The GTC Community Fund will then direct donations that have been collected and gift to a selected set of local non-profits.
- Reward volunteer involvement of GTC employees.
- Allows for volunteer work outside of GTC’s core areas of support.
- Builds teamwork within GTC.
- Creates an inclusive way for all employee’s to contribute to GTC’s core community goals.
- Accentuate GTC’s commitment to giving back to the community.
- Creates a sustainable GTC Community Fund for distributing donations to the Community.
Golden Triangle Construction is also very active in supporting numourous causes and charities. GTC is active with the Special Olympics and Race for the Cure, just to name a few.
We look forward to our involvement for this exciting opportunity to contribute volunteer hours to your favorite non-profit organizations. This in turn will financially benefit other non-profit organizations within the community.